Friday, April 6, 2012

LET'S GO ON A 60 DAY TRAVEL ADVENTURE! VOTE FOR OUR VIDEO!

Yo!  Marty here!  I have some momentum building on this project!  I'm volunteering at the Rincon Film Festival in Puerto Rico next week and recruiting for a film workshop- I have 1 participant so far.  There will also be another cool announcement which I can't say yet!  But the coolest announcement is this:

We've submitted a video entry for Viator's Dream Travel Video job!  They're looking for 2 more travel videographer's to partake on a 60 Day adventure in either North America or Europe starting May or June!


You can vote once a day.

Kelly and I would be perfect for this!  It would really build our resume and open the door for traveling filmmaker possibilities!

Thanks for reading and voting!

Also, there's a new post on my blog about my experience in Puerto Rico the last month.  Check it out!

Take care of yourselves and stay tuned!

Love + Gratitude,

-Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment